PAVO wants to provide high quality services to our members and the third sector in Powys and we are committed to continuously improving.
However, we recognise there may be times when things go wrong. It is important that you tell us when this happens so that we can deal speedily with the problem. If the matter that concerns you is something you feel requires a more formal approach than sending us a message, we encourage you to use our complaints procedure below.
Feedback really does help us to improve the quality of our work!
PAVO Complaints procedure
If you are unhappy about any of our services, PAVO commits to dealing quickly and effectively with the matter:
- First please contact any member of staff to see if the problem can be resolved to your satisfaction. PAVO staff will do everything they can to put things right, including reviewing procedures to stop problems happening again.
- If you are not happy with the response, you may wish to proceed with a formal complaint. Formal complaints should be made on the complaints form below and will go to the Senior Officer Internal Services, who will acknowledge receipt by return.
- The Senior Officer Internal Services will refer the complaint to an appropriate member of the Senior Management Team, who will investigate the issues raised and give PAVO’s response in writing within 28 days of receipt of the original complaint.
- If you feel that this response is not acceptable, you have the right to ask for the matter to be referred for review to a more senior person within PAVO. This may be the Chair, a Trustee or the Chief Executive as appropriate. You will be notified in writing, within 28 days of the review request, of its outcome.
- If you are still dissatisfied, you will also be informed of ways in which you could take the matter further.