This is your chance to celebrate the life changing impact of not only charities but volunteers and voluntary organisations of all shapes and sizes in Wales.
There are eight categories in this year’s Welsh Charity Awards:
- Volunteer of the Year (26 and over)
- Young Volunteer of the Year (25 and under)
- Income generator of the year
- Champion of diversity award
- Best use of Welsh language award
- Trailblazer award
- Health and wellbeing award
- Organisation of the year award
Making a nomination is easy, simply visit the Welsh Charity Awards website and, read the rules and complete the online form.
So please take this opportunity to shout about your favourite voluntary organisation or volunteer, and give them the chance of getting some well-earned recognition and a night to remember at the Welsh Charity Awards ceremony.
The deadline for nominations is 26 June 2023. For more information and to nominate, visit www.welshcharityawards.cymru.
The Welsh Charity Awards are made possible thanks to headline sponsor SCG Wales and the other category sponsors.