Sport Wales’ “Be Active Fund” is currently open for applications with £4m to help Protect and Prepare community Sports Clubs in Wales.
In collaboration with Third Sector Support Wales, we would like to invite you to attend an online ‘How To Apply For Funding’ workshop, where we will outline the latest news and information about the fund.
- The session will take the format of a 20 minute presentation plus question and answer session.
- The session will run online (Zoom) from 2:00pm-3:00pm (max) onThursday 1 October 2020
- To register, please email: training(at)vamt.net stating ‘Sport Wales’ in the header by 28 September 2020.
- Please include the name of your organisation and the county in which you are based in your email.
- A link to the event will be sent out closer to the date.
- Please note the session will run through the medium of English.