In response to Covid-19, the Albert Gubay Charitable Foundation has temporarily changed its priorities.
Who can apply
They will ONLY be accepting applications for the costs associated with the delivery of projects that are:
- Either Foodbanks or Crisis Funds focused on the relief of poverty caused by the Covid-19 situation
- Run by registered charities in England, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland
- Entirely for beneficiaries in the above four jurisdictions.
We will NOT be accepting applications or awarding grants at this time:
- For any other types of projects apart from Foodbanks and Crisis Funds
- To replace the loss of fundraising revenue for a charity
- From organisations that are not registered charities
- From individuals.
How to apply
In order to enquire about a grant, please contact enquiries(at)theagfoundation.org
There are other sources of funding available and this link may prove