Monday 9th December 2019
9.30am - 4pm
@ Cartrefi Cymru Unit 27 Ddole Industrial Estate Llandrindod Wells LD1 6DF
All public bodies in Powys , e.g. Powys Teaching Health Board, Powys County Council etc. are dependent on having citizen voice to help plan the delivery of the services they provide.
This free course will give you the tools and skills you need to share the power with the professionals who make the decisions that affect you.
At the end of this one day course you will:
* Know where to access relevant information.
* Understand public bodies involved in health service delivery in Powys
* Communicate effectively in meetings.
* Understand how decisions are made and how you can influence planning.
Who this course is targeted at?
The course is open to all, especially people who:
- currently sit on strategic planning boards for public bodies and would like to improve their skills and knowledge.
- want to make a positive change to others lives in Powys by representing citizen voice.
PLEASE NOTE, REFRESHMENTS & LUNCH IS PROVIDED:
If you have any special dietary requirements please contact Ali Thomas on 01597 822 191
If you have any queries relating to the contact of this course please contact Owen Griffkin
Tel: 01597 822 191 or firstname.lastname@example.org