Third Sector Skills End of Project Celebration Event
Third Sector Skills has been funded by the National Lottery Community Fund to support the recruitment and training of new trustees and to provide mentors with specific tasks to support organizations in the short term.
This event will take you through the key achievements of the project and the legacy resources that have been created for groups to access going forward.
You’ve told us that many of you have difficulty finding and keeping trustees, directors and committee members. So, we’d like to work with our communities to find new people of all ages who maybe have not thought about it before.
Young people – you can become a trustee, director or committee member from age 18. We can give you training if you are 16 and over, so you can prepare early to get the skills you’d like to then become a trustee, director or committee member.
If you’re already involved use your skills to mentor someone - we are also looking for experienced people to be mentors helping the new trustees, directors and committee members develop their skills by advising and training them.
Thinking of becoming a trustee, director, committee member or can you mentor someone?
- have a particular skill or knowledge that can benefit others?
- want online support?
- want some training?
- want to gain new skills and knowledge from others?
- want to improve your CV?
Does your organisation or group need trustees, directors and committee members?
- match a mentor with you
- help you to find a suitable person for a vacancy
- find specialist mentors for short-term specific tasks who can advise and help with a solution
- give training to all new trustees and mentors
- and if there are trustees, directors and committee members already on your board who would like training or to refresh their knowledge, we can arrange this. (There is a charge per person for the training.)
TO FIND OUT MORE
For more information contact Flo Greaves
01597 822 191