Get into Customer Services with Admiral Nov'20
This programme is open to young people aged 18-30, living in Wales, who are keen to gain invaluable work experience and have a desire to work in the customer service environment.
A number of places \re available on the Taster Day and the entire programme will be delivered virtually – therefore, young people will need access to a device and WIFI.
Taster Day Details
- Taster Day: Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Time To Meet: First session : 10.00am – 12.00pm / Second Session: 1.30pm – 2.30pm (Young people will be allocated to one of these sessions)
- Location: MS Teams app Link
- No. of Places on the Taster Day: 25 (maximum)
- Programme Dates: Monday 23rd November – Friday 4th December 2020
- Programme Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (times will vary as it is a virtual programme)
- Programme Length: 2 weeks
- No. of Placements on the Programme: 20
- What will happen on the course: Candidates will gain sector-specific skills in Customer Service, virtual training and employability skills, an ILM Level 2 qualification in Effective Team Member Skills and preparation for interview opportunities.
- Person Spec: Candidates No experience necessary, but an enthusiasm for customer service would be beneficial. Candidates need to be people-focused, work-ready.
- Criminal Convictions: All convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis but anything serious or theft-related are unlikely to be considered by the employer due to their own strict policies on criminal convictions.