- Promo Cymru, in partnership with WCVA, are offering fully-funded video-making training sessions for young people (11-25 year old) volunteering for Charities based in Powys.
- They are encouraging all Powys Charities working with young people to apply for this opportunity
- The training sessions would be held next week in Powys. They would be held at the applicant's preferred location.
- As a result of the training, the participants will be able to produce meaningful, short videos about the importance of giving back.
- All the videos produced during the training sessions will participate to the InUnity Online Film Festival. The winning videos will be showcased at Gofod3 in March
Contact dayana(at)promo.cymru for more information and applications
InUnity Online Film Festival
With more than 10 years experience at producing promotional and informational videos, ProMo- Cymru is partnering with The Wales Council for Voluntary Action to create this entirely youth-led Festival.
The festival is looking for creative, meaningful short videos that show how giving back drives change in the society and empowers people to be their best.
The 5 winning works will receive cash prizes + national coverage through @WCVA and will be screened at #gofod3 Festival in March 2020, featuring all volunteering organisations across Wales.
The submitted videos should be 2-8 minutes long and be made by or with young people (11-25).
If you have already produced short videos that fit in the competition’s requirements, we highly advise you to participate.
This is a great opportunity to showcase the valuable work you’re doing on a national level.
Applications close 1st of March 11:59pm
All the information about InUnity can be found at inunity.cymru