At the St John's Centre, Brecon
Wage: £9 per hour
3 hours per week (1 x hour during the week; 2 hours Friday afternoons)
Can be some flexibility
Successful applicants will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness of the Centre by performing various cleaning duties through:
- Cleaning all areas, including meeting rooms, the office, toilets and kitchen and ensuring they are maintained in accordance with the Centre's high standards.
- Cleaning will include, but is not exclusive, mopping, sweeping floors, vaccuuming, polishing, dusting, cleaning toilets and general up-keep of the Centre.
- To report any day to dat maintainance issues such as minor repairs, changing light bulbs etc to the Centre Manager
- Making safe any hazards, ensuring areas are cordoned off if required and reporting to the Manager
- Moving furniture and equipment, as required
- Maintaining our small courtyard, including cleaning litter and weeds
For an informal discussion or further details, please contact Alix Miller on 01874 611723 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an application pack please visit: www.faithinfamilies.wales or enquire at the Centre.
All applicaiton forms to be sent to:
Sharon Atkins, Clase Community Cwtch, 1-3 Beaconsview Road, Clase, Swansea SA6 7HJ
or alternatively can be emailed to: email@example.com