Executive Assistant - Citizens Advice Powys
Salary Scale: £22k - £24k (Pro Rata) per annum (dependant on experience)
Work Base: Ladywell House, Newtown.
Hours: 20 hours per week to be worked over 4 or 5 mornings
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
This is a demanding role supporting the Chief Executive Officer, Trustee Board and Senior Management team, in a busy, agile, forward thinking environment.
- You must be highly organised, have good attention to detail and be able to work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- This role requires an individual who can quickly acquire a good understanding of the voluntary, community and social enterprise agendas and apply this knowledge to deal efficiently and professionally with a wide range of business issues.
- You must always work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice Service.
Closing Date: (Noon) Thursday 7th January 2021
For a Job Pack please email ceo(at)powyslca.org
- CVs are not required.
- Only information provided on the Application Form will be considered.
- There is no requirement to send a hard copy in the post.