Dementia Matters in Powys
"We are recruiting a Dementia Community Development Officer to cover Brecknockshire and work as part of a team across Powys".
Working 30 hours a week this position is initially funded until the end of October 2021
fte salary of £24,717.00 (full time 37 hours per week)
The post holder will be required to:
- Provide support to members, carers and volunteers via mechanisms that suit the individual (telephone/email/letter etc)
- Ensure all recording, monitoring and evaluation tasks are completedaccurately and within agreed timescales
- Contribute to the planning and development of virtual support sessions
- Engage in virtual Staff meetings/Supervision/Training
- Contribute to publications and newsletters
- Support Volunteers
- Cultivate and maintain community networks
- Prepare for a return to the physical World, the reopening and facilitation of Dementia Meeting Centres
In return DMiP will provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata), opportunities for professional development and internal and external support
Do you have the skills, experience and attitude to help to create communities where Dementia Matters?
For an application pack please contact: email@example.com or 01597 821166