ADULT OUTREACH SUPPORT WORKER
MFCC delivers specialist domestic abuse support services across North Powys.
We currently have a vacancy for an Adult Outreach Support Worker:
30 hours per week over 4 days.
The Adult Outreach Support Worker will be responsible for providing 1:1 outreach support, giving practical and emotional specialist support to clients who are, or have experienced or been affected by domestic abuse.
Applicants must have experience of working with vulnerable adults/families and a minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant field, e.g. social care.
- The post is exempt under the Sex Discrimination Act Section 7(2)(e) and is open to women only.
- Appropriate checks will be required for these posts.
- Applicants must be flexible and have access to their own vehicle, they will be part of the on-call rota.
- We would welcome applications from Welsh speakers.
- This is a fixed term position for 18 months.
Please call 01686 629114 ext 1101 or email helend(at)familycrisis.co.uk to obtain an application pack.