- 8.1 Setting up a financial system
- 8.2 Setting a budget
- 8.3 Full cost recovery
- 8.4 Monitoring expenditure and budget
- 8.5 Financial controls
- 8.6 Annual accounts and audit
- 8.7 VAT
- 8.8 Payroll
- 8.9 Reserves
- 8.10 Pensions
- 8.11 Avoiding fraud
- 8.12 Ensuring you have a good reserve policy
- 8.13 How should reserves be invested
- 8.14 How to write a good investment policy
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
There are two Mid Wales Dance Academy Showcase performances taking place today, one at 2pm and one at 5pm. Good luc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database