Vacancy for Publicist at The Bleddfa Centre
We are looking for a dynamic person to help publicise, promote and support all the wonderful things which go on at Bleddfa.
The Publicist's role includes:
· regularly updating our website using Wordpress
· building our mailing list
· designing publicity materials
· cultivating our social media presence, and
· energetically promoting our exciting programme of events and activities, plus the facilities available at Bleddfa
The role would initially be for 10 hours per week. Working from home occasionally is a possibility. Salary to be confirmed.
The right candidate will have an interest in the Arts, but will also be highly organised, self-motivated, and efficient, with meticulous attention to detail, and able to demonstrate a flair for communication in all its forms.
Please email your covering letter and CV to:
Tony Morris, Chair, Bleddfa Trust:
Thanks to Nick & Melissa & all who participated in today's webinar. twitter.com/PowysVolCentre…
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database