Do you know someone who gives of their time freely to make others’ lives better? Do you know of an organisation that makes a valuable contribution to community life? The Powys Volunteer of the Year Awards is an opportunity to recognise the value of volunteering in Powys. The awards are held annually and culminate in a special ceremony to celebrate those nominated.
- Individuals/groups cannot nominate themselves.
- Nominations must be received by Friday 31st January 2020
- Organisations must provide a service within Powys and individuals must be volunteering within the county.
- The application must reflect the positive difference the volunteer or group nominated has made to the wider community or individuals and groups within that community. Please explain the exceptional commitment they have made, perhaps they have overcome hardship to take on voluntary work. Include all the different areas of work they undertake within the organisation or community.
- Personal details provided on the nomination form may be passed on to partner organisations and to the media for publicity purposes and used for presentations on the awards evening.
- The judges’ decision on entries is final. Winners will be announced on the night of the awards ceremony.
- Please ensure we have all of the nominee's contact details and the application is completed in full.
Click here for the nomination form
If you need assistance to complete the nomination form, or any further information, please contact PAVO via email at info(at)pavo.org.uk or telephone 01597 822191.