COVID-19 has meant that traditional fundraising methods have been hit hard.
Crowdfunding is a way to fundraise using the internet.
Localgiving is a platform charities can use to get your message out there and raise some vital funds.
This course will help you to understand crowdfunding, and giving practical tips and guidance about how to use Localgiving to its full potential.
• Know how online fundraising can benefit your group
• Be aware of tools and resources available to you
• Be registered on Localgiving
• Be able to confidently use the Localgiving fundraising platform
• Understand how to ask people to support your cause
• Be equipped to secure your first digital donation
• Understand how to develop and maintain relationships with donors
• Have developed some new promotional materials for your cause
Organisations looking to increase their fundraising methods, and increase their online reach
|Location||Ticket Type||Price||Ticket Availability|
|Online Course - you will receive a joining link & instruction prior to the day||Crowdfunding with Locagiving||£0.00||