Round 1 is now open and closes on the 23rd of February 2020. Decisions for Round 1 will be announced on the 5th May 2020.
Who do we support?
Local Community Projects Funding is offered to organisations supporting people in need. Any not for profit organisation can apply, however, larger organisations with a turnover in excess of £300,000 will be unsuccessful.
What type of project can we support?
We are interested in projects that improve resilience within your community. This can include sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. We are also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting your community. We do not fund running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
All projects must support a community of interest, ie people who are:
- Disabled or suffering chronic illness
- Living in poverty
- Voluntary carers
- Homeless people
- Isolated older people
- Other demonstrable significant need
Key Performance Targets:
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate improvements against at least one of our Key Performance Targets to be successful for a grant:
- Beneficiaries have decreased social isolation
- Beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing
- Beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms
- Beneficiaries have improved life skills
- Beneficiaries have improved opportunities