The bookkeeping service is offered to voluntary organisations in Powys and includes the following:
- Day to day bookkeeping, including record keeping of all payments and receipts, balancing bank accounts, writing cheques, drawing up income and expenditure accounts;
- Liaison with the bank in setting up bank accounts for new organisations, on going support with reconciliation of bank statements with accounts;
- Advice to Voluntary Organisations when required on appropriate bookkeeping/financial systems;
- Financial information provided to trustees to enable the preparation of accurate management accounts or management accounts prepared and presented at trustee meetings;
- Practical help and advice when required;
- Invoices with appropriate authorisation submitted for processing, accurate records of income and expenditure kept;
The PAVO Payroll Service is a fully computerised Payroll Service. It includes provision of:
- A payment summary, giving full details of all payments and deductions made in a particular pay period
- Payslips and details of any payments due to the Inland Revenue accounts office.
- At the end of the tax year we provide completed P14/60s for all employees, the totals needed for the Employer's Annual Return (P35) and support and advice on completing the form.
- Provide and submit documents to the Inland Revenue in respect of starters and leavers.
- Advice and assistance with all aspects of PAYE and help for you to understand the process involved in becoming registered with the Inland Revenue.
After the initial set up, all you will need to do is:
- Pay your employees
- Pay the Collector of Taxes
- Inform us of any changes to the normal pay details
- Check and sign the annual return in order for us to submit online to the Inland Revenue
It's as simple as that!
The following charges apply to the book keeping and payroll services detailed above.
The Bookkeeping service is currently charged out at a rate of £22 per hour.
The Independent Examination of Accounts cost from £150. This is dependent on the turnover of the group, the status of their accounts ie are they prepared to Balance sheet stage and how large the organisation is.
For monthly staff, the current charges, are as follows:
1st employee, £10.00 per month
2nd + employee, £5.00 per payslip