The Mid and West Wales Wales Regional Advice Network has two main aims:
· To better join up advice, information and referral agencies to ensure that people using advice and information services don’t have to navigate the advice sector alone.
· To use available advice and information resources to best effect to maximise their impact.
This meeting will be of interest to:
- Social welfare advice and information providers (particularly rights-based advice and information on benefits, debt, housing, education, employment, discrimination and immigration).
- Organisations that make referrals to advice providers or who received referrals from advice providers.
- Organisations that hold strategic responsibility for tackling poverty and assisting people in crisis.
- Funders of advice and information services.
The meeting will be an opportunity to:
· Meet the network steering group
· Hear about the background to the network
· Discuss initial priorities for action
· Network with advice and information providers from the region
· Become a full member of the network
The meeting will take place between 1.00pm and 3.30pm on 4th December at the Ceremony Room, Ceredigion County Council, Canolfan Rheidol Rhodfa Padarn, Aberystwyth SY23 3UE
If you are intending to attend, please confirm by emailing FinancialInclusion(at)gov.wales at your earliest opportunity. If you consider that this invitation would be of interest to a colleague or member organisation, please do feel free to forward it to them.
Please indicate if your language preference is Welsh by email as soon as possible. In line with Welsh Government’s Welsh Language Standards, where at least 10% of the invited audience has expressed their preference for contributing in Welsh, simultaneous translation will be made available.