Join us on 30 October 2019 from 10:00am at The Metropole Hotel & Spa and find out how to overcome your toughest employment law, HR and health & safety challenges.
The event takes just three hours & you’ll come away with the power to:
- Reduce staff absence (and the amount of sick pay you have to give)
- Write watertight staff contracts, handbooks and policies
- Quickly adapt to changes in employment law and health & safety
- Protect your business against constructive dismissal/ tribunal claims
- Cut admin time and boost your profits
- Learn how to effectively manage mental health in your workplace
It’s completely free and there’s no obligation to you or your business. Just honest advice from leading UK experts on how to avoid legal risk and get the best from your staff. And there’s even a free lunch, too.
Places are in high demand, so make sure you register today.
Who is it for?
This event is designed for you and other business owners, directors and HR professionals in and around Llandrindod Wells.
Amanda Chadwick - Amanda is an experienced speaker specialising in all areas of employment law, health & safety and employee wellbeing.