To provide introductory information on Investing in Volunteers Award and raise awareness about quality assurance in the voluntary sector.
Quality assurance is vital for voluntary organisations, to assess their volunteer management and involvement, prove and improve the effectiveness of their work with volunteers, and enhance their reputation. Investing in Volunteers provides the ideal framework for all the above. This webinar will explain the process, benefits and structure of Investing in Volunteers award.
By the end of the webinar participants will:
- Be aware of the Investing in Volunteers Award
- Understand the process and costs
- Understand the benefits of the Award
- Have information on WCVA's project on quality marks in Wales
Who the session is for
This session will be useful for anyone with an interest in Investing in Volunteers Award, but will be particularly relevant for:
- Funders working with voluntary organisations
- Local authorities who support voluntary organisations
- Trustees of voluntary organisations interested in quality assurance
- Senior staff who are directly involved in volunteer management and quality assurance.