Action on Hearing Loss Fundraising Volunteer Wanted
Join the Wales fundraising team and help generate much needed funds so Action on Hearing Loss can support those with a hearing loss or tinnitus. If you have little time but would like to help this is best way to.
- Supporting the regional fundraising team at collections in different venues
- Picking up/dropping off collections materials
- Being an ambassador of the charity in public spaces
- Adopting a collection tin and placing it in a place where it can generate donations
- Informing customers about what we do and raising awareness about the charity's aims
- Supporting Action on Hearing Loss fundraising team at events
- Knowlegde or willingness to learn about communicating with deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about issues affecting deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Friendly, reliable and approachable manner
- Ability to listen to questions and to answer appropriately
- Happy to work with a wide range of people especially the elderly
Various opportunities across Wales including Powys
No minimum requirement
You will need to be able to travel locally to different places, whether by car or public transport. Expenses incurred will be reimbursed, according to the Action on Hearing Loss Travel and Subsistence Policy.
Powys Volunteer Centre Application Form So, you are thinking of volunteering? We provide a free matching... fb.me/8yiqfsRTO
Ffurflen Gais Canolfan Gwirfoddoli Powys ’Dach chi’n ystyried gwirfoddoli? Gallwn gynnig gwasanaeth paru am ddim... fb.me/8FYpzRa7M
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database