PAVO's team for Development Officers provide support to community groups and voluntary organisations on the practical issues faced at all stages of a group's development.
Our Development Officers work directly with the trustees and staff of individual community groups and voluntary organisations providing support to help them successfully achieve their aims.
This support ranges from assistance and guidance when first setting up a new group or organisation; to helping you develop an existing group's activities and projects; and, if needed, helping the group wind up its activities.
We can provide information, guidance and support to you on a wide range of issues, including:
- Funding advice and support to help you develop the skills to prepare funding applications
- Guidance on developing your project
- Business planning and developing funding strategies
- Preparation or amendment of governing documents
- Charity registration
- Developing policies and procedures
- Engaging with your community and service users
- And much more besides
If your community group or voluntary organisation needs support to develop itself or its activities please contact the PAVO Helpdesk here or telephone 0845 009 3288.
Alternatively contact us by post at: PAVO, Unit 30 Ddole Road Industrial Estate, Llandrindod Wells, Powys LD1 6DF.