- Gain an understanding of how Partnerships work in Powys and how the voluntary sector can be effectively represented.
- Understand the background and history of the Partnership in Powys.
- Understand what can make an effective Partnership work.
- Consider what 'representation' means and how we can do it.
Support from PAVO could include all or some of the following:
- maintaining an up to date database of the network or forum you represent
- sending out information to the network or forum you represent on your behalf
- collating information/feedback from your network or forum on your behalf
- providing pre and post briefing sessions following partnership meetings
- being available to discuss issues as they arise
- enabling networking with others and the sharing of good practice, both within Powys and nationally
- help with expenses if needed (travel/care).
Very proud of PAVO Volunteer Centre Staff for their sterling work in organising emergency volunteer response during… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Gregg's Foundation's Environmental Grants programme now inviting applications for grants of up to £2,000 for projec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database