- Gain an understanding of how Partnerships work in Powys and how the voluntary sector can be effectively represented.
- Understand the background and history of the Partnership in Powys.
- Understand what can make an effective Partnership work.
- Consider what 'representation' means and how we can do it.
Support from PAVO could include all or some of the following:
- maintaining an up to date database of the network or forum you represent
- sending out information to the network or forum you represent on your behalf
- collating information/feedback from your network or forum on your behalf
- providing pre and post briefing sessions following partnership meetings
- being available to discuss issues as they arise
- enabling networking with others and the sharing of good practice, both within Powys and nationally
- help with expenses if needed (travel/care).
Just setting up my account and getting my head around tweeting😀
Sad to see Paul Griffiths and Sue Simpson both leave PCC today. Good people to work with. Wish them well for the future.
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database