What We Do
Under the Social Services & Wellbeing Act 2014 the third sector plays an increasingly important role as part of integrated team alongside health, social care and wellbeing services.
The Health & Social Care Team facilitates the voice of, the third sector organisations.
The work of the Health & Social Care Team takes place in the context of the Health & Care Strategy Area Plan and Future Generations Wellbeing Plan.
Join the Health & Social Care Network
The Health & Social Care Network provides:
- News and updates on things that matter in Health & Social Care
- Opportunities to contribute your views and those of the people you support on current and future Health & Social Care services
- Networking opportunities with other third sector organisations and key partners.
- A catalyst for cross agency collaboration to meet changing health and social care needs
- Recent Health & Social Care Network events
- HSCN Blog click here
- Networks we facilitate
- Third Sector Responses to recent Health & Social Care consultations click here
- Open consultations click here
To join the Network email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Health & Social Care Facilitator - Freda Lacey
Admin Support Officer & Blog Administrator - Ruth Middleton
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database