What We Do
Under the Social Services & Wellbeing Act 2014 the third sector plays an increasingly important role as part of integrated team alongside health, social care and wellbeing services.
The Health & Social Care Team facilitates the voice of, the third sector organisations that provide support to frail, vulnerable people and their carers living in Powys.
The work of the Health & Social Care Team takes place in the context and partnership planning structures of the One Powys Plan 2014 and Powys Teaching Health Board's Integrated Medium Term Plan (IMTP).
Join the Health & Social Care Network
The Health & Social Care Network provides:
- News and updates on things that matter in Health & Social Care
- Opportunities to contribute your views and those of the people you support on current and future Health & Social Care services
- Networking opportunities with other third sector organisations and key partners.
- A catalyst for cross agency collaboration to meet changing health and social care needs
- Recent Health & Social Care Network events click here
- HSCN Blog click here
- Networks we facilitate
- Third Sector Responses to recent Health & Social Care consultations click here
- Open consultations click here
To join the Network email email@example.com
Health & Social Care Team
Powys Volunteer Centre Application Form So, you are thinking of volunteering? We provide a free matching... fb.me/8yiqfsRTO
Ffurflen Gais Canolfan Gwirfoddoli Powys ’Dach chi’n ystyried gwirfoddoli? Gallwn gynnig gwasanaeth paru am ddim... fb.me/8FYpzRa7M
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database