- 5.1 Principles of governance
- 5.2 Trustee duties & responsibilities
- 5.3 Governing body structures and honorary officers
- 5.4 Recruitment, selection & induction
- 5.5 Training & development of trustees
- 5.6 Working with the chief officer
- 5.7 Liability of trustees and governing body members
- 5.8 Trustee indemnity insurance
- 5.9 Winding up - the steps involved and alternative options
- 5.10 Register of People with Significant Control
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
Very proud of PAVO Volunteer Centre Staff for their sterling work in organising emergency volunteer response during… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Gregg's Foundation's Environmental Grants programme now inviting applications for grants of up to £2,000 for projec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database