- 2.1 Developing a strategic plan
- 2.2 The Business Plan
- 2.3 Effective meetings
- 2.4 Effective Annual General Meetings
- 2.5 Quality
- 2.6 Monitoring and evaluation
- 2.7 Risk management
- 2.8 Health & safety
- 2.9 Equal opportunities
- 2.10 Welsh language - legal context
- 2.11 Insurance
- 2.12 Data protection
- 2.13 Tackling Climate Change
- 2.13.1 Where to go for help on action on climate Change
- 2.14 Using freelance trainers and consultants
- 2.15 Green Policy
- 2.16 Environmental Sustainability management systems
- 2.17 Impact and impact measurement
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
Data, governance, volunteers, training - just some of the issues discussed with CVC colleagues working together as… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database