- 10.1 Communications and marketing plan
- 10.2 Creating effective marketing and publicity materials
- 10.3 Preparing newsletters
- 10.4 Working with the media
- 10.5 Effective press releases
- 10.6 The annual report
- 10.7 Website development and maintenance
- 10.8 Accessible formats and languages
- 10.9 New and Social Media in the Voluntary Sector
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
Please retweet and follow. Planning to get much more information from across our diverse Highways service on to twi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
An other example of exemplary contribution of voluntary organisation in emergency situations. twitter.com/BreconMRT/stat…
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database