- 10.1 Communications and marketing plan
- 10.2 Creating effective marketing and publicity materials
- 10.3 Preparing newsletters
- 10.4 Working with the media
- 10.5 Effective press releases
- 10.6 The annual report
- 10.7 Website development and maintenance
- 10.8 Accessible formats and languages
- 10.9 New and Social Media in the Voluntary Sector
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
Powys Volunteer Centre Application Form So, you are thinking of volunteering? We provide a free matching... fb.me/8yiqfsRTO
Ffurflen Gais Canolfan Gwirfoddoli Powys ’Dach chi’n ystyried gwirfoddoli? Gallwn gynnig gwasanaeth paru am ddim... fb.me/8FYpzRa7M
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database