- 10.1 Communications and marketing plan
- 10.2 Creating effective marketing and publicity materials
- 10.3 Preparing newsletters
- 10.4 Working with the media
- 10.5 Effective press releases
- 10.6 The annual report
- 10.7 Website development and maintenance
- 10.8 Accessible formats and languages
- 10.9 New and Social Media in the Voluntary Sector
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
POWYS WAR MEMORIALS PROJECT - GRANTS AVAILABLE up to £5,000 available to repair or restore World War 1 memorials in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Brecon Rotary Community Chest Small Grants Scheme for local charities & other organisations supporting community li… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database