- 8.1 Setting up a financial system
- 8.2 Setting a budget
- 8.3 Full cost recovery
- 8.4 Monitoring expenditure and budget
- 8.5 Financial controls
- 8.6 Annual accounts and audit
- 8.7 VAT
- 8.8 Payroll
- 8.9 Reserves
- 8.10 Pensions
- 8.11 Avoiding fraud
- 8.12 Ensuring you have a good reserve policy
- 8.13 How should reserves be invested
- 8.14 How to write a good investment policy
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
GarrickTrust grants to encourage theatre, music, literature and dance across the UK. pavofundingnews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/garric…)
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database