- 11.1 Who represents me?
- 11.2 Introduction to Welsh devolution and the Government of Wales Act 2006
- 11.3 National Assembly for Wales and the Welsh Assembly Government
- 11.4 Assembly business and committees
- 11.6 Introduction to Assembly Measures
- 11.7 The National Assembly for Wales Commission
- 11.8 Petitioning the National Assembly for Wales
- 11.9 The National Assembly for Wales - Basic facts and Glossary
- 11.10 Local Government Information
- 11.11 Planning a Campaign
- 11.12 Campaigning and Lobbying Techniques
- 11.13 Local Authority Plans and Strategies
- 11.14 Local Government Scrutiny
- 11.15 Town and Community Councils
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
Powys Volunteer Centre Application Form So, you are thinking of volunteering? We provide a free matching... fb.me/8yiqfsRTO
Ffurflen Gais Canolfan Gwirfoddoli Powys ’Dach chi’n ystyried gwirfoddoli? Gallwn gynnig gwasanaeth paru am ddim... fb.me/8FYpzRa7M
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database