We still have places on our training courses running through February and March.
The courses are as follows:
- Working together for Service Delivery
To provide participants with the tools and knowledge to make informed decisions about whether and how to work with other third sector organisations to deliver services.
- Developing Trading Opportunities
Understand the processes involved in developing a trading idea
- Staff Supervision and Appraisal
To provide participants with the confidence to deliver effective supervisory relationships and staff appraisals
- Financial Management
- Understand the concept of financial management and controls
- Demystifying Commissioning
To provide participants with an understanding of the commissioning process and how they might be involved.