Give your views on a new vision for Powys in the Year 2040
Powys' Public Service Board (PSB) has now agreed its Vision for Powys in 2040, based on the evidence and analysis within Powys' recent Wellbeing Assessment. This, together with a draft Wellbeing Plan based upon the Vision and the issues identified in the Assessment, is subject to an ongoing programme of public consultation over the Autumn/Winter.
You can view the PSB's Vision, and importantly, also give your views upon it at: www.powys.gov.uk/cy/datblygu-cymunedol/cynaliadwyedd-ar-cyngor/cynllun-llesiant-powys/ or
Feedback received from this survey will help inform the work that is beginning upon a draft of the Wellbeing Plan for Powys based on this Vision.
Some questions you might want to consider about the PSB's vision are:
- Does it reflect the priorities, aspirations and concerns of the people and communities that your community group or organisation works with?
- Does it feel like a blue-print for 'transformational' change within Powys?
- Do you think the objectives and aspirations it sets out are the right ones for Powys?
- Does it reflect the key issues gathered in the wellbeing assessment strongly enough (these were: transport and access to services; jobs and economy; and older peoples accommodation) and offer a satisfactory approach to dealing with them?
- Are there important issues facing Powys in the future which you feel the vision omits or doesn't fully address?
PAVO will be seeking the views of community groups and voluntary organisations in more detail in the coming months upon the the draft Wellbeing Plan once it is published, however as a first step, we would encourage everyone to look at and respond to the current survey on the PSB's Vision.
For further information or queries about the Powys Wellbeing Plan process please contact Peter Lathbury at: email@example.com<wbr /> or on 01597 822191.
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database