Castell Ventures Job Vacancy
Castell Ventures, Wellbeing Officer
£8.45 per hour
Location: Llys Glan yr Afon, Newtown
Castell Ventures was established in 2012. The company is part of the Wales & West Housing Group that delivers services and housing to thousands of people living throughout Wales.
They are proud to be part of such a successful and well regarded Group that is truly committed to making a difference to people.
Castell Ventures are a values driven company that is committed to doing the right thing by understanding and delivering what matters to people.
They deliver their services to people living and working with Wales & West Housing properties. This includes its extra care housing schemes, supported living services and general housing. Find out more about Wales & West Housing
- Support adults to have choice and control over their own lives?
- Deliver personal care?
- Develop a deep understanding of what Wellbeing means to each person?
- Help adults learn new skills to live independently?
- Provide meaningful daily activities both inside and outside of the scheme?
- Build excellent links with social care, health and voluntary services to enhance wellbeing?
- Help adults to access new opportunities?
- Do the right thing - what matters to a person?
- Work flexible hours?
In return, Castell Ventures will give you training and support and a rewarding career in a company with a great reputation.
Information about Castell Ventures can be found on: www.castellventures.wales
Applications are accepted through our Castell Ventures website. Closing date: 4th April 2017 Assessment /Interview: 13th April 2017
GarrickTrust grants to encourage theatre, music, literature and dance across the UK. pavofundingnews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/garric…)
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database