Action for Children Job Vacancy
Job Ref: RS101692
Closing date: 17th July 2017
Location: Llandrindod Wells, Powys
Salary: £15,296.00 pro rata (£8.38 per hour)
Fixed Term Contract until 3rd August 2018 (Working 21 hours per week)
Job catagory/type: Fixed Term Contract, Part Time , Social Care
Action for Children does what's right, does what's needed and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, the team changes the lives of 390,000 children, young people and families.
Here in Powys, Action for Children have 2 projects:
Family & Behaviour Support Service, which provides bespoke support packages and universal group work to children aged 0-11 years and their families;
Powys Community Additional Needs Project (Powys CAN), which provides support to disabled children and young people aged 0-25 years on an outreach, home sitting, group or setting support basis.
As an Administrative Assistant you'll be working as part of both of these projects, based in Llandrindod Wells.
How you'll make a difference:
- By being the vital first point of contact for families, service users and professionals.
- By supporting your team to meet vital deadlines.
- By playing an important part in our business support team
What you'll need:
- GCSE Maths & English Grade A-C
- Good knowledge of IT systems (including Microsoft packages)
- Having a full driving licence and access to a car.
- The job requires the ability to travel according to the needs of the job, with reasonable adjustments, if required, according to the Equality Act.
- Knowledge of Welsh language is desirable.
To apply or for more information, please go to https://www.actionforchildren.org.uk/careers/ and click "Search for a Vacancy".
Please take a look at community connectors report. Big thanks for all the hard work supporting what matters to peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Fidelio Trust grants for dramatic and operatic arts, music, speech and dance. pavofundingnews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/the-fi…)
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database