PAVO has a set of information sheets covering different aspects of trusteeship and governance which you can choose to download from here.
- 5.1 Principles of governance
- 5.2 Trustees duties and responsibilities
- 5.3 Governing body structures and honorary officers
- 5.4 Recruitment, selection and induction
- 5.5 Training and development for Trustees
- 5.6 Working with the chief officer
- 5.7 Liability of trustees and governing body members
- 5.8 Trustee indemnity insurance
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
If you are unable to download the documents and would like us to send you hard copies please contact us by clicking here.
Variety Club’s Equipment Grants to benefit children up to 18 with disability/ies and/or with special needs pavofundingnews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/variet…)
Ymunwch â miloedd eraill drwy hybu eich gwasanaeth trydydd sector ar infoengine infoengine.cymru Cofrestrwch AM DDIM
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database