Here you will find information and resources to support you as a trustee; to help develop your skills and knowledge; and to help you with the running of your community group or voluntary organisation.
By 'trustee' we mean a member of the management group, executive committee or board of directors, of a community group or voluntary organisation. Trustees are often also known by other titles such as, directors, board members, governors, or committee members.
This section of the website allows you to access:
- Information sheets about common trustee issues
- Other useful resources for trustees
- Information about forthcoming training courses and events for trustees
- Information about the Powys Trustee Network
- Links to other websites providing useful information and resources for trustees
If you cannot find the information you need or have a specific question you would like to ask us, please contact us here or by telephoning 0845 009 3288.
Alternatively you can contact us by post at: PAVO, Unit 30 Ddole Rd Industrial Estate, Llandrindod Wells, Powys LD1 6DF
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database