- Information - Start up (Information on structures),
- Support for groups to examine - Social enterprise: is it for you?
- Mentoring and support - to set up a structure which meets the groups' needs
- Guidance on developing a project
- Support to prepare a business plan
- Funding support - support to develop skills for preparing applications and managing and monitoring funding
- Support on raising funds, ICT, events etc.
- Support with Tendering applications
- Preparation or amendment of governing documents
- Developing policies and procedures Policies (everything from equalities to safeguarding)
- Providing model policies (everything from equalities to safeguarding)
- Jargon busting
- Support to engage with the community and/ or service users
- Bespoke training
- Access to training
- Advice on volunteering
- Outreach mini events
Facilitate multi-agency task groups for potential social enterprise initiatives
MID WALES SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE
The MWSEA is facilitated by PAVO, but driven by Powys Social Enterprises.
It aims to:
1. Provide a voice / lobbying function
2. Demonstrate the worth of Social Enterprise in Powys
3. Provide networking, information sharing / exchange
4. Promote trading opportunities for and between social enterprises
5. Provide Signposting
6. Promote and support business sustainability
Quarterly meetings are held at a different host Social Enterprise, with them holding the post of Chair. PAVO provides co-ordination support to the Alliance.
Data, governance, volunteers, training - just some of the issues discussed with CVC colleagues working together as… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database