PAVO Health and Care Applicable Standards self-assessment tool
PAVO has developed a tool to help organisations to work with the revised Standards. By answering a series of simple questions about the work your organisation undertakes the tool will be able to help identify the Standards which apply.
The tool WILL:
- Help to identify which Standards will apply to the work your organisation carries out
- Get you started on your self-assessment project
- Help you to gauge how much time will be required to complete a self-assessment portfolio
- Aid planning for any changes which may need to be made in response to the Standards
The tool WILL NOT:
- Assess if you comply with or satisfy any of the Standards
- Create a self-assessment portfolio for you
- Suggest ways to satisfy criteria associated with Standards
You will need Microsoft Excel to use the tool. If you do not have this available, just get in touch with George Stroud at PAVO (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete the questionnaire by other means and kick-start your work with the Standards.
Full instructions are included in the Excel tool.
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database