The Welsh Assembly Government's Voluntary Sector Scheme makes provision for twice yearly meetings between representatives of the relevant voluntary sector networks and each of the Cabinet Ministers covering their areas of responsibility.
The Ministers involved in these meetings are:
- The Minister for Health & Social Services
- The Minister for Heritage
- The Minister for Social Justice and Local Government
- The Minister for Environment, Sustainability and Housing
- The Minister for Rural Affairs
- The Minister for Economy and Transport
- The Minister for Children, Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills
- The Minister for Equalities and Human Rights
Minutes of recent ministerial meetings are available below.
For further minutes and meeting papers, as well as dates for forthcoming meetings and agendas see:
The ministerial meetings are an opportunity to raise important issues affecting the sector in these portfolio areas. If you have an issue that you think needs to be raised at one of these meetings please contact us.