PAVO offers a wide range of support to organisations seeking funding, this includes:
- Assistance to develop a funding plan to help manage your future fundraising activities
- Helping to identify funders such as Charitable Trusts, the Lottery and other grant making bodies who may fund your work
- Checking your funding applications and give guidance on completing forms
- Providing a wide range of Information sheets covering all aspects of funding
- Providing funding surgeries around the county to give one to one support to help fund your work contact us to find when we are next in your area.
- Giving support to help generating income from other sources such as through trading, Service Delivery and other Social Enterprises
- Supporting groups to raise money from donations (Individual / Corporate) with support on Gift Aid, Legacies, appeals
- Managing small grant schemes for Powys organisations
- Running events and provide training
- Providing information through the E-Briefing and Newsletter
For more information please contact the PAVO Helpdesk on 0845 009 3288 or email email@example.com.
Just setting up my account and getting my head around tweeting😀
Sad to see Paul Griffiths and Sue Simpson both leave PCC today. Good people to work with. Wish them well for the future.
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database