PAVO offers a wide range of support to organisations seeking funding, this includes:
- Assistance to develop a funding plan to help manage your future fundraising activities
- Helping to identify funders such as Charitable Trusts, the Lottery and other grant making bodies who may fund your work
- Checking your funding applications and give guidance on completing forms
- Providing a wide range of Information sheets covering all aspects of funding
- Providing funding surgeries around the county to give one to one support to help fund your work contact us to find when we are next in your area.
- Giving support to help generating income from other sources such as through trading, Service Delivery and other Social Enterprises
- Supporting groups to raise money from donations (Individual / Corporate) with support on Gift Aid, Legacies, appeals
- Managing small grant schemes for Powys organisations
- Running events and provide training
- Providing information through the E-Briefing and Newsletter
For more information please contact the PAVO Helpdesk on 0845 009 3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BBC Children in Need Main Grants Programme: grants of over £10,000 to support projects for up to three years pavofundingnews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/bbc-ch…)
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database