PAVO has provided over 25 years of funding support to the Sector in Powys.
We can work with you to support you through your funding journey, whatever direction it may take, at a pace suited to you.
Our broad range of services is provided FREE OF CHARGE by our approachable and experienced accredited funding advisors, including:
- Assistance to develop a funding plan to help manage your future fundraising activities
- Helping to identify funders such as Charitable Trusts, the Lottery and other grant making bodies who may fund your work
- Checking your funding applications and give guidance on completing forms
- Providing a wide range of Information sheets covering all aspects of funding
- Providing funding surgeries around the county to give one to one support to help fund your work contact us to find when we are next in your area.
- Giving support to help generating income from other sources such as through trading, Service Delivery and other Social Enterprises
- Supporting groups to raise money from donations (Individual / Corporate) with support on Gift Aid, Legacies, appeals
- Managing small grant schemes for Powys organisations
- Running events and provide training
- Providing information through the E-Briefing and Newsletter
Feedback from groups using the funding service:
"Advised us on the meaning of jargon, and how to write a positive application."
"We are just a group of parents who wanted a better place within our community and could have been so easily put off applying if it wasn't for the friendly, professional assistance we received."
"The face-to-face contact we had in the early stages was crucial to our submitting the application. Without the help, advice & patience, we would not have been able to cope with such an application or would made a complete mess of it."
For more information please contact the PAVO Helpdesk on 0845 009 3288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with funding news by following the PAVO Funding News blog.
You can download a PDF Reader by clicking on the appropriate button below. We would recommend Foxit Reader as it has a smaller file size (ideal for non-broadband users) is quicker in operation and will let you fill in PDF forms.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Foxit website where you can download the software.
If you click on this Icon your browser will open a new window on the Adobe website where you can download the software.
Children Today Charitable Trust provides specialised aids to improve lives of young people with disabilities pavofundingnews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/childr…)
Powys Voluntary Sector
Find information here about the 4,000+ voluntary organisations in Powys including how to access the Info-engine database